Vitamin B-12 Injections
• Vitamin B-12 is a water-soluble vitamin necessary for the normal function of the brain, central nervous system, formation of blood cells and metabolism of every cell.
• Some symptoms of low B-12 levels are fatigue, tiredness, constipation, and loss of appetite.
• As people age, they naturally produce less gastric acid, therefore causing ingested B-12 not to be released from the protein it is bound to.
• Vitamin B-12 injections are beneficial because they bypass potential barriers to absorption.
• Excess vitamin B-12 has no adverse effects from food and supplement intake in healthy individuals.
Midwest Express Clinic can administer Vitamin B-12 injections in any of our offices. No appointment necessary! We are conveniently located in Blue Island, IL; Willowbrook, IL; Schererville, IN; and Munster, IN. We are open seven days a week from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm.