Now offering Glutathione Injections for a limited time!
Administered once per week, just $25 per injection!
What is a Glutathione Injection?
Glutathione is an amino acid that has antioxidant properties. One way antioxidants like glutathione help maintain good physical health is by neutralizing free radicals. Glutathione is an essential molecule required for detoxification. Receiving Glutathione injections may help with common diagnoses such as Diabetes, Parkinson’s, liver disease, cancers, chronic fatigue syndrome, and other neurodegenerative disorders. Glutathione has also been shown to boost the immune system, increase energy, detoxify, and lead to brighter, more youthful skin.
- General Information:
• Around the age of 40 glutathione levels naturally begin to diminish.• Other causes of its deficiency are:• Tylenol• Cigarette smoking• Excessive intake of alcohol• Intake of processed foods with nitrites and nitrates
• Decreases Sugar Craving• Enhances liver and brain detox of toxic chemicals and heavy metals• Helps to recycle Vit C and E• Involved in protein and prostaglandin synthesis• It’s a neurotransmitter• Used in DNA synthesis and repair• Antiviral, antioxidant properties of Glutathione reduce SARS-CoV-2 infectivity and multiorgan failure secondary to a cytokine storm in COVID-19 disease by reducing oxidative stress
- Symptoms of deficiency:
• Frequent URI symptoms• Asthma• Hemolytic Anemia• The quick progression of autoimmune
Receiving Glutathione injections may help with common diagnoses such as Diabetes, Parkinson’s, liver disease, cancers, chronic fatigue syndrome, and other neurodegenerative disorders. Glutathione has also been shown to boost the immune system, increase energy, detoxify, and lead to brighter, more youthful skin.
Getting the Glutathione injection
Glutathione injection’s common side effects include but are not limited to:
- Risks: I understand the risk of cramping, bloating, nausea, pain or swelling at the injection site, and/or possible allergic reactions. Use caution with Asthma. May cause asthma exacerbation.
- If any of these side effects become severe or troublesome I will contact my physician immediately.
- I understand that rarely Glutathione injections can result in severe side effects. Although this is a relatively rare occurrence, anyone taking Glutathione should be aware of the possibility. Uncommon side effects are much more serious than common side effects of Glutathione injections. If any of these occur, contact your physician or go to the emergency room immediately. Uncommon and Dangerous side effects include but are not limited to:
- Before starting Glutathione injections I will make sure to tell my Physician if I am pregnant, lactating, or have any of the following conditions:
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners. Please consult your healthcare professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.