8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday
- 3D/4D Ultrasounds
- Abdominal Pain
- Abscess & Cysts
- Athlete’s Foot
- Biometric Screening
- Bronchitis & Pneumonia
- Bug Bites
- Cardiovascular Health
- Cold & Cough
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Diabetes Care
- Drug Testing
- Ear Infections
- Ear Irrigation
- Flu Shots
- Flu Treatment
- Food Poisoning
- Foreign Body Removal
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Functional Medicine
- Gender Reveal Ultrasounds
- Hand, Foot, Mouth
- Headaches & Migraines
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- In-House Mono Test & Treatment
- Jock Itch
- Laceration Repair
- Lipo-B Injections
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Pap Smear
- Pink Eye
- Pregnancy Testing
- Prep Treatment
- Preoperative Clearance Examination
- Rapid Strep
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- School, Sports, & Camp Physicals
- Skin Tag Removal
- Sore Throat
- Sprains & Strains
- STD Testing
- Tetanus Vaccines
- Tick Removal
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- VA Urgent Care Provider
- Vitamin B-12 Injections
- Wart Removal
- Wellness & Employment Physicals
- Affordable and Quality Care: Midwest Express Clinic offers accessible healthcare for all, whether insured or not. Our clinics combine the efficiency of urgent care with the attentiveness of primary care.
- Self-Pay Patients: We recognize not everyone has insurance. Thus, we provide affordable self-pay rates for all services. Inquire at the reception for specifics.
- Patients with Insurance: Bring your insurance card and a valid ID. We bill insurance directly. The co-pay depends on your plan. If you have secondary insurance, ensure you bring those details too.
- Accepted Insurance: We have a comprehensive list of insurances we accept, including specific Medicaid plans and workers comp insurances. View our full accepted insurance list. If unsure, call your insurance provider or contact us. HMO Plan holders should verify with their insurers.
- Not Accepted: In Illinois, we don’t accept Department of Labor, BCBS anthem HMO, and out-of-state Medicaid other than IL. In Indiana, exclusions include Department of Labor, MDWise, St Catherine’s/St Margaret’s, CountyCare, BCBS anthem HMO, BCBS Community options (only seen in Illinois), and out-of-state Medicaid other than IL/IN.
PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR X-RAY AVAILABILITY
Urgent Care or ER?
Learn how to know the difference between ailments that can be treated at MEC and what requires emergency attention.
Right in Blue Island.
Midwest Express Clinic is proud to provide excellent medical care with heart to the Blue Island, Illinois community. When you visit us for urgent care, primary care, lab testing, on-site x-rays, or any of our other comprehensive services, you are treated as a priority. We accept most major insurances including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, United Health Care, and more. Our providers and medical staff truly enjoy bringing our unique personal approach to healthcare to the Blue Island community.
Attention patients, please call ahead for our X-ray Availability
Midwest Express Clinic is a very professional establishment. The front desk receptionist was very helpful and friendly. Ms Komada is excellent with children, very knowledgeable, and answered all our questions. She is exceptional and you can tell she cares about her patients. My experience was phenomenal and I highly recommend Midwest Express Clinic for Urgent Care and all your other medical/physical needs and health services.
Exceptional medical care! All staff members are welcoming and caring. The doctor recommended bringing my daughter back in a week so that she could follow up. I really felt relieved because her PCP is not available until July….thank you!
I had a cough, that seemed to be getting worse. The front desk nurse was quick to check me in and honest about the wait time. Dr Jennifer Komada checked me out and put me on some meds. Concerned about my well-being. She informed me if I started to get worse come back immediately. I liked the talk and the information she gave me.
Proud members of the Blue Island community
We care for the community in Blue Island! Our Blue Island location has participated in the Salvation Army “Back to School” event by giving on-site physicals to kids.
Blue Island, IL Midwest Express Clinic Urgent Care:
- 12200 W Ave #100, Blue Island, IL 60406 (Directions)
- With convenient hours: (Check In Now) From 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday.
- For assistance over the phone: please call us at 708-631-2781.