8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday
- 3D/4D Ultrasounds
- Abdominal Pain
- Abscess & Cysts
- Athlete’s Foot
- Biometric Screening
- Bronchitis & Pneumonia
- Bug Bites
- Cardiovascular Health
- Cold & Cough
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Diabetes Care
- Drug Testing
- Ear Infections
- Ear Irrigation
- Flu Shots
- Flu Treatment
- Food Poisoning
- Foreign Body Removal
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Functional Medicine
- Gender Reveal Ultrasounds
- Hand, Foot, Mouth
- Headaches & Migraines
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- In-House Mono Test & Treatment
- Jock Itch
- Laceration Repair
- Lipo-B Injections
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Pap Smear
- Pink Eye
- Pregnancy Testing
- Prep Treatment
- Preoperative Clearance Examination
- Rapid Strep
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- School, Sports, & Camp Physicals
- Skin Tag Removal
- Sore Throat
- Sprains & Strains
- STD Testing
- Tetanus Vaccines
- Tick Removal
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- VA Urgent Care Provider
- Vitamin B-12 Injections
- Wart Removal
- Wellness & Employment Physicals
- Affordable and Quality Care: Midwest Express Clinic offers accessible healthcare for all, whether insured or not. Our clinics combine the efficiency of urgent care with the attentiveness of primary care.
- Self-Pay Patients: We recognize not everyone has insurance. Thus, we provide affordable self-pay rates for all services. Inquire at the reception for specifics.
- Patients with Insurance: Bring your insurance card and a valid ID. We bill insurance directly. The co-pay depends on your plan. If you have secondary insurance, ensure you bring those details too.
- Accepted Insurance: We have a comprehensive list of insurances we accept, including specific Medicaid plans and workers comp insurances. View our full accepted insurance list. If unsure, call your insurance provider or contact us. HMO Plan holders should verify with their insurers.
- Not Accepted: In Illinois, we don’t accept Department of Labor, BCBS anthem HMO, and out-of-state Medicaid other than IL. In Indiana, exclusions include Department of Labor, MDWise, St Catherine’s/St Margaret’s, CountyCare, BCBS anthem HMO, BCBS Community options (only seen in Illinois), and out-of-state Medicaid other than IL/IN.
Urgent Care or ER?
Learn how to know the difference between ailments that can be treated at MEC and what requires emergency attention.
Right in Lakeview.
Midwest Express Clinic brings quality medical care to the residents of Lakeview and Chicago, IL. We accept most major insurances, including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Medicare, United Health Care, Medicaid, and more! Our experienced providers have many years of combined experience and are excited to be part of the Lakeview community in the city of Chicago!
This location has never disappointed us. Very minimum wait time, friendly staff and super knowledgeable nurse practitioners who care about their patients. My kids have always been treated so well here!! They even talk the child through the process and make them feel comfortable.
This review written by a Mom who never ever writes reviews because I’m so busy but thought it was very important to help others out when needing quick and professional medical help.
This was my first time ever visiting an Urgent Care and I had a wonderful experience here. I was in a biking accident and was really distraught coming in here on my own.
Caroline, the nurse practitioner, was so empathetic and knowledgeable & made me feel really heard and supported.
Collin helped me get my x-rays done and was also so kind and compassionate.
I’m so glad I picked this location and recommend that everyone comes here if they ever need to! There was not a long wait time at all (10 minutes) & the whole process exceeded my expectations
I took my son for his high school sports physical evaluation to Midwest Express on Broadway. Checked in online which was fairly easy. When we got there, we didn’t have to wait for too long before we were seen. The front desk staff was pleasant and friendly. The nurse and PA were very professional, nice, efficient and helpful. We got the forms filled out quickly. Everything was done in 45 minutes. Highly recommend this place if you ever need it! $35 for physical evaluation- no insurance coverage. Much better service than Physicians Immediate or CVS!!
Proud members of the Lakeview community
We care for the community in Lakeview! Since opening, we have had the opportunity to support various events in the community that include:
MS Walk at Soldier Field (Multiple Sclerosis awareness)
Sonny Parker Unity Classic sponsorship (mentoring and empowerment in sports)
Edgewater volunteering with Care For Friends (meal preparation, hygiene supplies, and coordination)
Chicago Build Expo participation (Workplace Wellness program showcase in October 2023)
Lakeview, Chicago, IL Midwest Express Clinic Urgent Care
- 2868 N Broadway St, Chicago, IL 60657 (Directions)
- With convenient hours: (Check In Now) from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday.
- For assistance over the phone: please call us at 773-569-3525.