8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday
- 3D/4D Ultrasounds
- Abdominal Pain
- Abscess & Cysts
- Athlete’s Foot
- Biometric Screening
- Bronchitis & Pneumonia
- Bug Bites
- Cardiovascular Health
- Cold & Cough
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Diabetes Care
- Drug Testing
- Ear Infections
- Ear Irrigation
- Flu Shots
- Flu Treatment
- Food Poisoning
- Foreign Body Removal
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Functional Medicine
- Gender Reveal Ultrasounds
- Hand, Foot, Mouth
- Headaches & Migraines
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- In-House Mono Test & Treatment
- Jock Itch
- Laceration Repair
- Lipo-B Injections
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Pap Smear
- Pink Eye
- Pregnancy Testing
- Prep Treatment
- Preoperative Clearance Examination
- Rapid Strep
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- School, Sports, & Camp Physicals
- Skin Tag Removal
- Sore Throat
- Sprains & Strains
- STD Testing
- Tetanus Vaccines
- Tick Removal
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- VA Urgent Care Provider
- Vitamin B-12 Injections
- Wart Removal
- Wellness & Employment Physicals
- Affordable and Quality Care: Midwest Express Clinic offers accessible healthcare for all, whether insured or not. Our clinics combine the efficiency of urgent care with the attentiveness of primary care.
- Self-Pay Patients: We recognize not everyone has insurance. Thus, we provide affordable self-pay rates for all services. Inquire at the reception for specifics.
- Patients with Insurance: Bring your insurance card and a valid ID. We bill insurance directly. The co-pay depends on your plan. If you have secondary insurance, ensure you bring those details too.
- Accepted Insurance: We have a comprehensive list of insurances we accept, including specific Medicaid plans and workers comp insurances. View our full accepted insurance list. If unsure, call your insurance provider or contact us. HMO Plan holders should verify with their insurers.
- Not Accepted: In Illinois, we don’t accept Department of Labor, BCBS anthem HMO, and out-of-state Medicaid other than IL. In Indiana, exclusions include Department of Labor, MDWise, St Catherine’s/St Margaret’s, CountyCare, BCBS anthem HMO, BCBS Community options (only seen in Illinois), and out-of-state Medicaid other than IL/IN.
Urgent Care or ER?
Learn how to know the difference between ailments that can be treated at MEC and what requires emergency attention.
Right in West Loop.
Midwest Express Clinic treats you as a priority, and you will always receive the most comprehensive care with all of our services, including women’s health care, pediatrics, on-site lab testing, and more. Most major insurances are accepted, including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, United Health Care, and Blue Cross Blue Shield. Our experienced providers enjoy bringing healthcare with heart to the West Loop community!
Ultrasounds are available at the West Loop Midwest Express Clinic location. Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.
My experience at this urgent care clinic has been nothing short of amazing. Even though I didn’t check in online, the short time was only 10-15 minutes. The wait time for the doctor was around 20 minutes, depending on the number of patients there and what brought them in. They were able to schedule me for an ultrasound on the same day. I just can’t say enough good things about this clinic and the staff that works here. They are attentive and answer all your questions. I have been feeling anxious lately but I hardly felt anxious while waiting. That’s how great the service was. Highly recommend!
I had an amazing experience here! Went here after being seen at the ER twice and not receiving answers from them or my PC. They took their time speaking with me and helped me get to a solution. Thank you so much to this team! All friendly with impeccable bed side manners.
I was a new patient with Midwest Express Clinic and walked-in for my first visit. Elizabeth at the front desk was professional, efficient, and friendly to answer all my questions. Wait time was good overall, nothing to complain about. Bridget helped me to get some basic information collection before I got to see Dr. Liz, who was absolutely professional and knew exactly my issue of my visit. I’m feel much better with the prescription and will do a follow-up check this Friday. Overall it was a great and pleasant experience! Great location, friendly staff, relaxing environment. I would definitely recommend visiting this clinic if needed!
Proud members of the West Loop community
We care for the community in West Loop! Since opening, we have had the opportunity to support various events in the community that include:
MS Walk at Soldier Field (Multiple Sclerosis awareness)
Sonny Parker Unity Classic sponsorship (mentoring and empowerment in sports)
Edgewater volunteering with Care For Friends (meal preparation, hygiene supplies, and coordination)
Chicago Build Expo participation (Workplace Wellness program showcase in October 2023)
West Loop, Chicago, IL Midwest Express Clinic Urgent Care:
- 779 W Adams St, Chicago, IL 60661 (Directions)
- With convenient hours: (Check In Now) From 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday.
- For assistance over the phone: please call us at 312-382-8308.