8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday
- 3D/4D Ultrasounds
- Abdominal Pain
- Abscess & Cysts
- Athlete’s Foot
- Biometric Screening
- Bronchitis & Pneumonia
- Bug Bites
- Cardiovascular Health
- Cold & Cough
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Diabetes Care
- Drug Testing
- Ear Infections
- Ear Irrigation
- Flu Shots
- Flu Treatment
- Food Poisoning
- Foreign Body Removal
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Functional Medicine
- Gender Reveal Ultrasounds
- Hand, Foot, Mouth
- Headaches & Migraines
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- In-House Mono Test & Treatment
- Jock Itch
- Laceration Repair
- Lipo-B Injections
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Pap Smear
- Pink Eye
- Pregnancy Testing
- Prep Treatment
- Preoperative Clearance Examination
- Rapid Strep
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- School, Sports, & Camp Physicals
- Skin Tag Removal
- Sore Throat
- Sprains & Strains
- STD Testing
- Tetanus Vaccines
- Tick Removal
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- VA Urgent Care Provider
- Vitamin B-12 Injections
- Wart Removal
- Wellness & Employment Physicals
- Affordable and Quality Care: Midwest Express Clinic offers accessible healthcare for all, whether insured or not. Our clinics combine the efficiency of urgent care with the attentiveness of primary care.
- Self-Pay Patients: We recognize not everyone has insurance. Thus, we provide affordable self-pay rates for all services. Inquire at the reception for specifics.
- Patients with Insurance: Bring your insurance card and a valid ID. We bill insurance directly. The co-pay depends on your plan. If you have secondary insurance, ensure you bring those details too.
- Accepted Insurance: We have a comprehensive list of insurances we accept, including specific Medicaid plans and workers comp insurances. View our full accepted insurance list. If unsure, call your insurance provider or contact us. HMO Plan holders should verify with their insurers.
- Not Accepted: In Illinois, we don’t accept Department of Labor, BCBS anthem HMO, and out-of-state Medicaid other than IL. In Indiana, exclusions include Department of Labor, MDWise, St Catherine’s/St Margaret’s, CountyCare, BCBS anthem HMO, BCBS Community options (only seen in Illinois), and out-of-state Medicaid other than IL/IN.
Urgent Care or ER?
Learn how to know the difference between ailments that can be treated at MEC and what requires emergency attention.
Right in Wicker Park.
Midwest Express Clinic provides quality, caring medical services to the residents of Bucktown/Wicker Park and Chicago, Illinois. Our experienced providers offer years of combined experience, bringing you comprehensive care including women’s health services, on-site lab testing, family care, vitamin B-12 injections, and more. We accept most major insurances including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, and United Health Care.
We are excited to bring healthcare with heart to the Wicker Park and Bucktown communities in Chicago!
Ultrasounds are available at the Wicker Park Midwest Express Clinic location from 8am to 4:30pm on Monday through Friday. Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the form on our ultrasounds, gender reveal ultrasounds or 3D/4D ultrasounds pages.
First time at Midwest Express Clinic. They are awesome! I literally waited 3 minutes sitting down and called me in so doctor can see my baby. Totally recommend if you need to see a doctor and save a trip to the ER
Thank you doctor and staff
I’ve visited this location a few times and it’s always a pleasant experience. It really is an express clinic because my wait time is really low and the doctors, nurses and receptionists are all very nice and understanding. When ever I can’t get in with my PCP, I come here and it’s awesome.
One of the best urgent care clinics I’ve visited. They listened to me when I brought in my sick mother-in-law and immediately sent her to the ED. They worked with me on financing. And my wife loves coming here because the clinical staff is so friendly. If only this could be our primary care physician group!
Proud members of the Wicker Park community
We care the community in Willowbrook and are proud members of the Willowbrook Chamber of Commerce! We celebrated our 10 year anniversary with our neighbors of Pure Barre Willowbrook, Orange Theory Willowbrook, and Chick-fil-A Willowbrook. Midwest Express has also sponsored the Naperville Ribfest in September 2023.
Bucktown/Wicker Park, Chicago, IL Midwest Express Clinic Urgent Care
- 1520 N Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60622 (Directions)
- With convenient hours: (Check In Now) From 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday.
- For assistance over the phone: please call us at 312-283-5560.
Bucktown/Wicker Park, Chicago Local Resources: