Midwest Express Now Offering BOTOX® and JUVEDÉRM® Treatments
What do you see when you look in the mirror? Like most people, you probably have features you love and others you wish you could change. Today, aesthetic services help you make those changes more affordably and with less downtime than surgical procedures. Two of the most popular and widely used are BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVEDÉRM® injectable treatments.
How BOTOX® Cosmetic works
When you smile, frown, or squint, you are contracting facial muscles. The lines that appear around your eyes, mouth, and forehead are directly caused by this ongoing muscle activity – year after year. BOTOX® Cosmetic is injected beneath the skin’s surface to target those areas and temporarily reduce that muscle activity. BOTOX® Cosmetic visibly softens and relaxes lines for a smooth look.
Advantages of BOTOX® Cosmetic
In comparison to more invasive surgery options, BOTOX® Cosmetic is an in-office, aesthetic service that offers treatment at a more affordable price. There is no need to take time off of work for the procedure or recovery.
- Uses needle injection. Depending on the area being treated, the muscles will require multiple injections. These are described as feeling like a pinch with only minor discomfort.
- No anesthesia needed. As a less-invasive aesthetic service, BOTOX® Cosmetic is immediate treatment that fits in your schedule.
- Subtle changes. Results will vary, but many people notice softer, smoother skin within 24 to 72 hours. The effects can last between four and six months as the muscle activity gradually increases.
How JUVEDÉRM® injectables work
Your lips and cheeks can lose volume over time or wrinkles and lines may seem deeper than they used to be. JUVEDÉRM® collection is a gel filler is injected into specific areas to lift, plump, and smooth for a temporary correction treatment and a younger-looking face.
Benefits of JUVEDÉRM® treatment
Like BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVEDÉRM® injectable gel offers the safety and convenience of an aesthetic service without needing surgery or a hospital visit.
- Injected filler. JUVEDÉRM® collection offers gels specifically formulated to be injected into the facial tissue for cheeks, lips, and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
- Minimal discomfort. Injectable gels include an active ingredient to reduce pain. In many cases, the consultation and procedure happen in the same day. Injections can take from 15 to 60 minutes depending on the treatment area.
- Immediate, long-lasting results. Treatment areas will look fuller and smoother following the procedure. These effects can last one to two years based on the filler used.
Midwest Express Clinic is proud to offer these aesthetic services at our Bourbonnais, IL; Willowbrook, IL; Mt. Greenwood, Chicago, IL; Schererville, IN; and Munster, IN; locations. Our medical providers are specially trained and licensed to serve patients at these locations. Schedule a consultation by making an appointment at a location near you.
Special Offer for Midwest Express Clinic patients
New patients – receive $10 per vial!
Existing patients – refer a friend to save $50 off your next aesthetic service!