Provider Spotlight – Anastasia Yorkman, FNP-C
Anastasia Yorkman, FNP-C | Midwest Express Clinic, Hammond, IN
At Midwest Express Clinic, we take pride in the medical staff we have for our patients. For those visiting our Hammond, IN, office, you may have the pleasure of working with our Nurse Practitioner, Anastasia Yorkman, MSN, FNP-C.
Anastasia is a Postgraduate student at Chamberlain College of Nursing, currently pursuing her Doctor of Nursing Practice degree with a graduation goal of 2019, after having received
- Associates Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- Northwestern College, 2012 Bachelors Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Chamberlain College of Nursing 2014 Masters Degree in Nursing (MSN) specialty tract FNP
- Chamberlain College of Nursing 2017 Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Chamberlain University, actively pursuing anticipated graduation date 2019
- Active Member: Relay for Life raising money for cancer research
Hobbies & Interest
In my spare time, I like to spend time outdoors and have popcorn movie nights at home with my fiancé and children Jacob, 4 years old, and Johnathan, 2 years old. We also like to visit the zoo and we are in love with the Children’s Museum.
Clinical Areas of Interest
- Women’s health and the prevention of HPV
- Pediatric and adolescent psychiatry
- Family Practice
Midwest Express Clinic, Hammond, Indiana | Anastasia Yorkman, FNP-C
With Anastasia Yorkman, MSN, FNP-C, as well as our other providers at Midwest Express Clinic, you can feel confident knowing you are receiving quality care from a caring medical professional. To schedule an appointment with Anastasia at our urgent care in Hammond, IN, call today at (219) 802-8800, check-in online, or stop by 7 days a week from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Midwest Express Clinic, Hammond, IN
31 Sibley Street
Hammond, IN 46320Get Directions (219) 802-8800 Check-in