Wellness & Employment Physicals
Wellness Check Ups & Employment Physicals
Preventative care, such as an annual health exam, is a way for your health care provider to evaluate your overall health even when you may be symptom-free. Our purpose is to provide our patients with excellent care that is rooted in evidence-based practice. During the annual health exam, our goal is to help determine your overall health and detect any early underlying symptoms of physical illness or disease while also assisting in managing chronic conditions such as Diabetes, Asthma & Eating Disorders.
During Your Wellness Visit
During your visit to a Midwest Express Clinic urgent care, the medical staff will ensure you receive a routine health screening based on your age, gender, and current health conditions. This may include:
- Reviewing your family medical history such as heart disease, lupus, gout, pancreatic cancer, etc.
- Inquiring about personal health choices such as tobacco use, recreational drug use, sexual health & alcohol consumption
- Ordering laboratory or other tests such as cholesterol, glucose, complete blood count, EKG
- Recommending lifestyle changes to help prevent diseases or illnesses
- Gathering a list of current medications you are taking
- Ensuring you are up to date on all necessary immunizations
- Obtaining vital signs such as blood pressure, body temperature & heart rate
- Assessing different body systems such as lung, heart, eye, nose, throat & ears.
The best part about receiving health care at Midwest Express Clinic is that your needs come first. As a walk-in clinic, you do not need an appointment to be seen by our medical practitioners. Visit our Locations page to find your closest location today.