Orthopaedic Services by Hindsdale
Orthopaedic Services Provided On-Site by Hinsdale Orthopaedic
Orthopaedics is the field of surgery associated with bones and muscles. If you experience the symptoms outlined below, you should seek care from an orthopaedic physician at a Midwest Express Clinic urgent care:
- Continual joint or musculoskeletal pain following an injury
- Progressive pain in the knee/hip area that is worsened when weight bearing
- Severe joint pain that interferes with everyday functioning
- Unsuccessful treatment for joint pain in the past
- If your primary care physician (PCP) has told you to consider joint replacement
On-Site care at Midwest Express Clinic in Munster, IN
The very talented physicians at Hinsdale Orthopaedics deliver top-notch care to our patients. Hinsdale’s philosophy is to treat every patient like they would their own family.
With the Hinsdale partnership, we are able to provide you with cutting edge technology and outstanding care.
The orthopaedic subspecialties include:
- Cartilage transplantation
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Artificial disc replacements
- Arthroscopic hip preservation treatment
- Robotic & computer assisted surgery
- Shoulder/wrist/knee and ankle surgery
Orthopaedic specialties on-site at our Munster, IN clinic:
- Foot and ankle
- Hand, wrist, elbow
- Work injuries
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Sports medicine
For more information about Hinsdale Orthopaedics, click here to visit their website.
The physicians at Midwest Express Clinic are here to help should you have any concerns about bone and muscle symptoms you may be experiencing. For preliminary evaluation of your symptoms, visit our Munster, IN, walk-in clinic today.
*Midwest Express Clinic is not affiliated with Hinsdale Orthopedics in any way.
When to Get Immediate Care
Home remedies are a good way to help heal or stop common illnesses and minor injuries and can be very useful. However, it is important to know when the problem has become too much to handle on your own.