ORTHOPAEDIC SERVICES PROVIDED ON-SITE BY HINSDALE ORTHOPAEDIC
Orthopaedics is the field of surgery where treatment is associated with bones and muscles. The symptoms outlined below, are to help you determine if you should seek care from an orthopaedic physician at Midwest Express Clinic.
- Continual joint or musculoskeletal pain following an injury
- Progressive pain in the knee/hip area that is worsened when weight bearing
- Severe joint pain that interferes with everyday functioning
- Unsuccessful treatment for joint pain in the past
- If your primary care physician (PCP) has told you to consider joint replacement
On-Site care at Midwest Express Clinic in Munster, IN
The very talented physicians at Hinsdale Orthopaedics deliver top-notch care to our patients. Hinsdale’s philosophy is to treat every patient like they would their own family.
With the Hinsdale partnership, we are able to provide you with cutting edge technology and outstanding care.
The orthopaedic subspecialties include:
- Cartilage transplantation
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Artificial disc replacements
- Arthroscopic hip preservation treatment
- Robotic & computer assisted surgery
- Shoulder/wrist/knee and ankle surgery
Orthopaedic specialties on-site at our Munster, IN clinic:
- Foot and ankle
- Hand, wrist, elbow
- Work injuries
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Sports medicine
For more information about Hinsdale Orthopaedics, click here to visit their website.
The physicians at Midwest Express Clinic are here to help should you have any concerns about bone and muscle symptoms you may be experiencing.
*Midwest Express Clinic is not affiliated with Hinsdale Orthopedics in any way.