Vitamin B-12 Injections Available – No Appointment Necessary
Without adequate levels of vitamin B-12, most of your body’s cells will suffer and struggle to get enough oxygen. That can affect mood, energy levels and more. The vitamin injections contain high dosages of B-12 to quickly elevate those levels in a person who is B-12 deficient. Excess B-12 intake from food and supplement has no adverse effects in healthy individuals.
Symptoms of Vitamin B-12 Deficiency
• Fatigue and Weakness
• Low Moods
• Low Concentration Level
• Loss of Appetite
• Poor Memory
Vitamin B-12 is a water-soluble vitamin necessary for the normal function of the brain and central nervous system, formation of blood cells and metabolism of every cell. Most people obtain B-12 from meat, eggs and dairy.
What foods have the highest level of B-12?
• Beef and chicken liver
• Wild-caught fish such as salmon, trout and tuna
• Grass-fed beef and lamb
• Pasture-raised poultry
• Organic dairy products such milk and yogurt
People Most Likely to Have This Deficiency
• Older people – as you age, you naturally produce less gastric acid, so ingested B-12 is not released from the protein to which it’s bound.
• Vegetarians and vegans – Since Vitamin B-12 is obtained mostly from animal products, most vegetarians and vegans are deficient.
• People with Intestinal disorders such as Crohn’s or Celiac Disease.
• People with diabetes, muscular degeneration, Lou Gehrig’s disease.
What are the benefits of the B-12 injections?
• An improved energy level, mood and ability to concentrate.
• A boost to your immune system.
• Sounder sleep without interruptions.
• Reduction in depression, cognitive decline and dementia in older people.
• A boost in prevention or treatment of diabetic neuropathy.
Midwest Express Clinic can administer Vitamin B-12 injections at any of our five locations with no appointment necessary.
We are conveniently located in Blue Island, IL.; Willowbrook, IL.; Schererville, IN.; Munster, IN; & Hammond, IN. We are open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; no appointment is necessary.
*Our Hammond location is currently open Mon-Fri from 9:00 am – 7:00 pm