Vitamindrip® IV Therapy
Vitamindrip® IV Therapy at Midwest Express Clinic
Vitamindrip® is a scientifically-formulated, effective solution that delivers key nutrients, vitamins and medications to your body. Because this solution is administered through an IV at our office, supplements are entered directly into the bloodstream, making nutrients available for immediate use and ensuring that your body retains a higher concentration of the supplement.
These vitamin drips have been shown to be an effective treatment for those suffering from moderate to severe dehydration and other medical conditions, such as asthma, allergies, migraines, respiratory infections, fatigue and more. Other benefits of Vitamindrip® include:
- Improved immune health
- Sustained energy
- Reduced reliance on medications
- Preventative therapy
- Reduced effects of environmental toxins
Vitamindrip® Products Available
– Vitamindrip® ORIGINAL: Provides replenishing fluids, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that help combat your weakened immune system so you can get back to life.
– Vitamindrip® RECOVERY: Provides replenishing fluids, electrolytes, vitamins, and antioxidants to help your body rebuild and get rid of unwanted toxins.
– Vitamindrip® ENERGY: Provides replenishing fluids, electrolytes, vitamins, and active ingredients that promote adrenal function, mental acuity, and stress tolerance.
– Vitamindrip® DIET AND DETOX: Provides replenishing fluids, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to help you burn stubborn body fat, get rid of unhealthy toxins, and boost your energy.
– Vitamindrip® HIGH DOSE VITAMIN C: Provides replenishing fluids, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to boost your immune system.
– Vitamindrip® COSMETIC: Provides replenishing fluids, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to restore a youthful radiance to your skin.
Who Should Get IV Therapy (Vitamin Drips)?
Vitamin drips can benefit nearly everyone! Whether you’re trying to feel better after a night out on the town or if you’re an athlete trying to get an extra boost, Vitamindrip® IV therapy may be for you.
You should not take Vitamindrip® if you take nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulators for hypertension, have kidney disease or are allergic to any ingredients in the products. We recommend you contact your primary care physician or schedule an appointment with a provider at one of our locations if you have questions about whether Vitamindrip® is right for you.
You can learn more about the products we use by visiting the Vitamindrip® website.
Our walk-in clinics are conveniently located in Blue Island, IL; Willowbrook, IL; Bradley, IL; Schererville, IN; Munster, IN; & Hammond, IN. We are open seven days a week from 9:00am to 9:00 pm; no appointment is necessary.
*Our Bradley, IL location is open Monday – Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm.