WEIGHT LOSS MANAGEMENT
Obesity is a serious chronic condition that affects more than just a person’s appearance. Along with potential damage to your back, knees and hips, obesity can cause severe health complications that include:
- High blood pressure/hypertension
- Metabolic syndrome
- Heart disease
- Sleep apnea
- Reproductive problems
- Breathing complications
- High cholesterol
- Digestive problems
The best news is that obesity is reversible, and the medical providers at Midwest Express Clinic urgent care are ready to supervise your weight-loss journey.
About our medically-supervised weight-loss program
Midwest Express Clinic strives to provide you with an excellent weight-loss management program that will change your life physically and mentally. You don’t have to be great to start, but you do have to start to be great! Why put off feeling great?
What you can expect from our program:
- Individualized counseling for lifestyle changes related to diet and exercise
- Nutritional options that will bring long-term, sustainable weight loss
Benefits of our weight management program
Lifestyle changes are not easy and do not happen overnight, especially in today’s high-stress, fast-paced society where it easier to stop by a diner or fast-food restaurant than it is to cook at home. Our weight management program includes medical providers who are ready to keep you on track every step of the way.
One of our program members said, “Midwest Express Clinic is the greatest, they helped me succeed and reach my goal. I couldn’t have done it without them!” Angela S., Downers Grove, IL.
We promise you will receive the following throughout your program:
- Supervision by a medical provider to keep weight loss safe and healthy
- A personalized plan
- Testing and physical exams to ensure safe weight loss
- Supportive counseling from our staff to help you change old habits while staying focused on your goal.
- New strategies to help you keep weight off. You will also learn ways to change your behaviors and your views of food as you maintain a healthy weight.
- A personal schedule
If you are ready for a personalized weight management plan, we encourage you to visit us at our walk-in clinic today, or schedule an appointment at one of the five Midwest Express Clinic urgent care locations.
We are conveniently located in Blue Island, IL; Willowbrook, IL; Schererville, IN; Munster, IN; & Hammond, IN. We are open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; no appointment is necessary.