FRACTURES & DISLOCATIONS TREATMENT
If you believe you have a fracture or dislocation, please visit one of Midwest Express Clinic’s four locations for treatment. You don’t need an appointment and you won’t have to worry about waiting in an emergency room while sitting in pain.
Below are the symptoms of a dislocation and fracture:
– Swollen or discolored around the area
– Intense pain
– Can’t move the joint
– Swelling, pain, bruising, instability and loss of mobility
– Out of place or visibly askew
– Deformity in suspected area
– Severe pain where the break occurred
– Skin is torn – open fracture
– Abrasion, cut or tear of skin – closed fracture
One of our staff at Midwest Express Clinic may be able to tell if a bone is broken by just observing or touching the area. X-rays may be used to determine what kind of treatment is needed based on the injury sustained.
If you cannot find relief from the pain in the affected area, you should come to one of the four Midwest Express Clinic locations. We are conveniently located in Blue Island, IL; Willowbrook, IL; Schererville, IN; and Munster, IN. We are open seven days a week from 9:00 am – 9:00 pm. There is no appointment necessary.