8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday
- 3D/4D Ultrasounds (Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.)
- Abdominal Pain
- Abscess & Cysts
- Athlete’s Foot
- Biometric Screening
- Bronchitis & Pneumonia
- Bug Bites
- Cardiovascular Health
- Cold & Cough
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Diabetes Care
- Drug Testing
- Ear Infections
- Ear Irrigation
- Flu Shots
- Flu Treatment
- Food Poisoning
- Foreign Body Removal
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Functional Medicine
- Gender Reveal Ultrasounds (Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.)
- Hand, Foot, Mouth
- Headaches & Migraines
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- In-House Mono Test & Treatment
- Jock Itch
- Laceration Repair
- Lipo-B Injections
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Pap Smear
- Pink Eye
- Pregnancy Testing
- Prep Treatment
- Preoperative Clearance Examination
- Rapid Strep
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- School, Sports, & Camp Physicals
- Skin Tag Removal
- Sore Throat
- Sprains & Strains
- STD Testing
- Tetanus Vaccines
- Tick Removal
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Ultrasounds (Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.)
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- VA Urgent Care Provider
- Vitamin B-12 Injections
- Wart Removal
- Wellness & Employment Physicals
- Affordable and Quality Care: Midwest Express Clinic offers accessible healthcare for all, whether insured or not. Our clinics combine the efficiency of urgent care with the attentiveness of primary care.
- Self-Pay Patients: We recognize not everyone has insurance. Thus, we provide affordable self-pay rates for all services. Inquire at the reception for specifics.
- Patients with Insurance: Bring your insurance card and a valid ID. We bill insurance directly. The co-pay depends on your plan. If you have secondary insurance, ensure you bring those details too.
- Accepted Insurance: We have a comprehensive list of insurances we accept, including specific Medicaid plans and workers comp insurances. View our full accepted insurance list. If unsure, call your insurance provider or contact us. HMO Plan holders should verify with their insurers.
- Not Accepted: We don’t accept Department of Labor, BCBS anthem HMO, and out-of-state Medicaid other than IL.
Urgent Care or ER?
Learn how to know the difference between ailments that can be treated at MEC and what requires emergency attention.
Right in Willowbrook.
Midwest Express Clinic is proud to provide excellent medical care to the residents of Willowbrook, IL. We accept most major insurances including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, United Health Care and more! Our providers offer years of experience and truly enjoy helping the Willowbrook community.
Ultrasounds are available at the Willowbrook Midwest Express Clinic location. Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.
This was a great experience-we were very impressed. The facility is welcoming, clean, and has a positive vibe. The staff was super friendly and professional. I never thought I would have so much fun at an acute care center 🙂 I would definitely return there again for medical care.
Well organized, a range of great services, pleasant staff make a visit change from fearful experience to a positive experience. Everything starts with the receptionist. How you are received sets the tone for the whole experience. She was very nice. Thank you!!!!
Was sick all week and my PCP was on vacation so I tried Midwest. Shauna was AMAZING, So was the X-ray technician. They took great care of me and I’ll DEFINITELY use them again. Turned a horrible experience into a good outcome and now I’m on my way to healing. So grateful.
We care about the community in Willowbrook and are proud members of the Willowbrook Chamber of Commerce! We celebrated our 10-year anniversary with our neighbors of Pure Barre Willowbrook, Orange Theory Willowbrook, and Chick-fil-A Willowbrook. Midwest Express has also sponsored the Naperville Ribfest in September 2023.
Willowbrook, IL Midwest Express Clinic Urgent Care:
- 40 75th St, Willowbrook, IL 60527 (Directions)
- With convenient hours: (Check In Now) From 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday.
- For assistance over the phone: please call us
Willowbrook, IL Local Resources: