Vitamin B-12 Shots
Vitamin B-12 Injections without an Appointment
Why Do You Need a B-12 Injection?
Without adequate levels of vitamin B-12, most of your body’s cells will suffer and struggle to get enough oxygen. That can affect mood, energy levels and more. The vitamin injections contain high dosages of B-12 to quickly elevate those levels in a person who is B-12 deficient. Vitamin B-12 is a water-soluble vitamin necessary for the normal function of the brain and central nervous system, formation of blood cells and metabolism of every cell. Most people obtain B-12 from meat, eggs and dairy. Excess B-12 intake from food and supplement has no adverse effects in healthy individuals.
Midwest Express Clinic urgent care can administer Vitamin B-12 injections at any of our locations with no appointment necessary.
Symptoms of Vitamin B-12 Deficiency
- Fatigue and Weakness
- Low Moods
- Low Concentration Level
- Loss of Appetite
- Poor Memory
What foods have the highest level of B-12?
- Beef and chicken liver
- Wild-caught fish such as salmon, trout and tuna
- Grass-fed beef and lamb
- Pasture-raised poultry
- Organic dairy products such as milk and yogurt
People Most Likely to Have This Deficiency
- Older people – as you age, you naturally produce less gastric acid, so ingested B-12 is not released from the protein to which it’s bound.
- Vegetarians and vegans – Since Vitamin B-12 is obtained mostly from animal products, most vegetarians and vegans are deficient.
- People with Intestinal disorders such as Crohn’s or Celiac Disease.
- People with diabetes, muscular degeneration, or Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Now Offering Lipo-B Injections!
What are the benefits of the B-12 injections?
- An improved energy level, mood and ability to concentrate.
- A boost to your immune system.
- Sounder sleep without interruptions.
- Reduction in depression, cognitive decline and dementia in older people.
- A boost in prevention or treatment of diabetic neuropathy.