River North, Chicago, Illinois
River North, Chicago, Illinois Urgent Care
In January 2020, Midwest Express Clinic has joined forces with MedSpring Urgent Care to bring quality healthcare with heart to the River North and Chicago, Illinois communities. Our goal is to ensure every patient receives personalized, attentive care when visiting for any of our services, whether urgent care, primary care, lab testing, or x-rays. We accept most major insurances including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, United Health Care, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, and more.
Our experienced physicians are excited to be a part of the River North community and the city of Chicago.
Some of the immediate care services we offer include:
- Urgent Care
- Non-Emergency Illness Treatment
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Preventative Care
- Women’s Health
- On-Site Diagnostics X-Rays
- Labs & Testing
Our River North, Chicago, Illinois urgent care is open from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday. Walk-ins are welcome!
Parking is available in the lot located on West Chicago Ave. Please be sure to park in the spaces designated for MEC patients ONLY.
Urgent Care or ER?
Learn how to know the difference between ailments that can be treated at MEC and what requires emergency attention.
River North, Chicago, IL Midwest Express Clinic Urgent Care:
- 219 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 (Directions)
- With convenient hours: (Check In Now) From 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday.
- For assistance over the phone: please call us at 312-878-1945.
- Official Website of Chicago, IL
- Map of River North, Chicago, IL: Click Here
- Information about River North, Chicago, IL