8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday
- 3D/4D Ultrasounds (Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.)
- Abdominal Pain
- Abscess & Cysts
- Athlete’s Foot
- Biometric Screening
- Bronchitis & Pneumonia
- Bug Bites
- Cardiovascular Health
- Cold & Cough
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Diabetes Care
- Drug Testing
- Ear Infections
- Ear Irrigation
- Flu Shots
- Flu Treatment
- Food Poisoning
- Foreign Body Removal
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Functional Medicine
- Gender Reveal Ultrasounds (Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.)
- Hand, Foot, Mouth
- Headaches & Migraines
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- In-House Mono Test & Treatment
- Jock Itch
- Laceration Repair
- Lipo-B Injections
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Pap Smear
- Pink Eye
- Pregnancy Testing
- Prep Treatment
- Preoperative Clearance Examination
- Rapid Strep
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- School, Sports, & Camp Physicals
- Skin Tag Removal
- Sore Throat
- Sprains & Strains
- STD Testing
- Tetanus Vaccines
- Tick Removal
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Ultrasounds (Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.)
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- VA Urgent Care Provider
- Vitamin B-12 Injections
- Wart Removal
- Wellness & Employment Physicals
- X-Rays (PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR X-RAY AVAILABILITY)
- Affordable and Quality Care: Midwest Express Clinic offers accessible healthcare for all, whether insured or not. Our clinics combine the efficiency of urgent care with the attentiveness of primary care.
- Self-Pay Patients: We recognize not everyone has insurance. Thus, we provide affordable self-pay rates for all services. Inquire at the reception for specifics.
- Patients with Insurance: Bring your insurance card and a valid ID. We bill insurance directly. The co-pay depends on your plan. If you have secondary insurance, ensure you bring those details too.
- Accepted Insurance: We have a comprehensive list of insurances we accept, including specific Medicaid plans and workers comp insurances. View our full accepted insurance list. If unsure, call your insurance provider or contact us. HMO Plan holders should verify with their insurers.
- Not Accepted: We don’t accept Department of Labor, BCBS anthem HMO, and out-of-state Medicaid other than IL.
PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR X-RAY AND ULTRASOUND AVAILABILITY
Urgent Care or ER?
Learn how to know the difference between ailments that can be treated at MEC and what requires emergency attention.
Right in Roscoe Village.
Midwest Express Clinic provides quality healthcare to residents in Roscoe Village and Chicago, Illinois. Our experienced providers and medical staff bring empathy and understanding to every visit, whether you come see us for an on-site x-ray, non-emergency illness or injury treatment, our women’s health services, and more. We accept most major insurances including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, and United Health Care.
We are excited to be part of the Roscoe Village community in the city of Chicago!
Ultrasounds are available at the Roscoe Village Midwest Express Clinic location. Please call ahead or message us for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.
ATTENTION PATIENTS: Please call or message ahead for x-ray availability.
Midwest Express Clinic has always been my to go to for an urgent care place! I love their hours which allows the flexibility for me to not miss work and still be able to go to to the clinic without rushing. I loved the cleanliness and friendly staff and I was attended quickly – in and out on a Friday afternoon! ☺️ They ran the necessary tests and explained everything and I got medication sent to my preferred pharmacy! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Would highly recommend! They accept a majority of insurance plans which is awesome!! 🏥⚕️🧑⚕️🩺😷
Great prices for those uninsured. All in all I was there for about an hour on a Friday morning. Not too bad! The medicine prescribed to me was also very affordable. Will definitely be recommending!
I was so impressed with my first time at this clinic. I took my toddler there yesterday for a cough and an RSV test. I was also able to get a simultaneous appointment for myself to have an ear infection checked out! The wait was negligible and everyone was so nice. I went here because not many places do RSV testing but I would definitely go back again!
Proud members of the Roscoe Village! community
We care for the community in Roscoe Village! Since opening, we have had the opportunity to support various events in the community that include:
MS Walk at Soldier Field (Multiple Sclerosis awareness)
Sonny Parker Unity Classic sponsorship (mentoring and empowerment in sports)
Edgewater volunteering with Care For Friends (meal preparation, hygiene supplies, and coordination)
Chicago Build Expo participation (Workplace Wellness program showcase in October 2023)
Roscoe Village, Chicago, IL Midwest Express Clinic Urgent Care
- 3301 N Ashland Ave, Chicago, IL 60657 (Directions)
- With convenient hours: (Check In Now) From 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday.
- For assistance over the phone: please call us at 312-429-5725.