8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday
- Abdominal Pain
- Abscess & Cysts
- Athlete’s Foot
- Biometric Screening
- Bronchitis & Pneumonia
- Bug Bites
- Cardiovascular Health
- Cold & Cough
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Diabetes Care
- Drug Testing
- Ear Infections
- Ear Irrigation
- Flu Shots
- Flu Treatment
- Food Poisoning
- Foreign Body Removal
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Functional Medicine
- Hand, Foot, Mouth
- Headaches & Migraines
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- In-House Mono Test & Treatment
- Jock Itch
- Laceration Repair
- Lipo-B Injections
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Pap Smear
- Pink Eye
- Pregnancy Testing
- Prep Treatment
- Preoperative Clearance Examination
- Rapid Strep
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- School, Sports, & Camp Physicals
- Skin Tag Removal
- Sore Throat
- Sprains & Strains
- STD Testing
- Tetanus Vaccines
- Tick Removal
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- VA Urgent Care Provider
- Vitamin B-12 Injections
- Wart Removal
- Wellness & Employment Physicals
- X-Rays (PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR X-RAY AVAILABILITY)
- Affordable and Quality Care: Midwest Express Clinic offers accessible healthcare for all, whether insured or not. Our clinics combine the efficiency of urgent care with the attentiveness of primary care.
- Self-Pay Patients: We recognize not everyone has insurance. Thus, we provide affordable self-pay rates for all services. Inquire at the reception for specifics.
- Patients with Insurance: Bring your insurance card and a valid ID. We bill insurance directly. The co-pay depends on your plan. If you have secondary insurance, ensure you bring those details too.
- Accepted Insurance: We have a comprehensive list of insurances we accept, including specific Medicaid plans and workers comp insurances. View our full accepted insurance list. If unsure, call your insurance provider or contact us. HMO Plan holders should verify with their insurers.
- Not Accepted: We don’t accept Department of Labor, BCBS anthem HMO, and out-of-state Medicaid other than IL.
PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR X-RAY AVAILABILITY
Urgent Care or ER?
Learn how to know the difference between ailments that can be treated at MEC and what requires emergency attention.
Right in Calument Park.
Midwest Express Clinic urgent care is proud to provide excellent medical care with experienced providers to the community of Calumet Park, Illinois. We accept most major insurances including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, United Health Care and more! Our providers offer years of experience and truly enjoy helping the Calumet Park community.
Attention patients, please call ahead for our X-Ray availabillity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take walk-ins?
Yes, we do, we’re open 7 days a week. Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8 am - 8 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8 am - 6 pm.
How long is the wait?
Typical wait time varies depending on locations, most patients are in and out within an hour.
Where are you located?
We have 35+ convenient locations throughout Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana.
What are your hours of operation?
We’re open 7 days a week. Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8 am - 8 pm and Saturday and Sunday from 8 am - 6 pm.
Do I need an appointment?
No, but we do suggest you check-in online to save you time when you arrive at the clinic.
What insurance do you accept?
We accept a wide range of insurance, to view a full list of accepted insurance, click here.
What services do you offer?
We offer 65+ services that range from pediatric care to flu testing. For more information check out our services page.
Do you offer COVID testing?
Yes, we do, for additional information, check out our COVID page.
What pediatric services do you offer?
We offer a variety of services for our pediatric services, they include and are not limited to allergy relief, cold and cough, rashes, hand, foot, and mouth, and school and sports physicals. For a full list of pediatric services, click here.
Can I come into the clinic without an appointment?
Yes, you can walk-ins are welcome at any time Monday - Friday between 8 am and 8 pm and Saturday and Sunday between 8 am - 6 pm.
How do I get to your clinic?
We offer directions to all 35+ locations, you can access them on our locations page by clicking on the location you’re looking for. For a full list of locations, click here.
Dr. LaShanda W.
This was my first time at this location. Carly the Nurse Practitioner was thorough and very knowledgeable. She was attentive and listened to all of my concerns. She provided me the correct treatment until I could follow up with my dentist. She was awesome. The office staff and Medical Assistant were all nice. I did not have to wait long as well as others before me. I will definitely be back to this location if the need arises again.
Every time I come here it’s a great experience.. and it hasn’t been just a couple visits. I bring my 2 boys for anything and everything that comes up, even the smallest things, and the staff is always so caring. I can’t think of one negative. Thank you Midwest Express!
I went to get tested for COVID-19. While there they informed me that strep throat was going around and my symptoms could also be that and asked if would I mind being tested for that. Well – COVID-19 Negative, Strep Throat Positive. I am so glad I went in. The facility and the people working there are very good quality. You will feel very comfortable and well looked after.
Calumet Park, IL Midwest Express Clinic
- 12850 S Ashland Ave, Calumet Park, IL 60643 (Directions)
- With convenient hours: (Check In Now) From 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday.
- For assistance over the phone, please call us at 708-972-7958.