We provide discreet STD testing without judgment for a variety of concerns, including HIV, chlamydia, herpes, hepatitis, syphilis, and other venereal diseases (VD). Our walk-in clinics offer quick and discreet testing, ensuring you receive prompt results and any necessary treatment.
- If your test comes back positive, our caring medical staff will initiate treatment immediately.
Availability and Types of Tests
- We offer STD testing seven days a week, including tests for Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, and Trichomonas.
Turnaround Time and Follow-up
- Turnaround time for an STD panel is 3-4 days, after which you can schedule a follow-up visit to discuss results with a provider.
Accessing Test Results
- You can access your results through the MyQuest online platform or request a copy via email through the Patient Portal.
- We do not provide lab results over the phone, as an in-person consultation is necessary for proper diagnosis and treatment planning.
STD vs. STI: Understanding the Difference
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are caused by viruses, bacteria, parasites, or yeast and are spread through sexual contact of the genitals, mouth, or anus.
- Many people with STIs may experience no noticeable symptoms.
- A STI is the initial phase of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that, when treated in time, can be prevented.
- Not all STIs are treatable; for example, HPV (Human Papillomavirus) can often have no symptoms but may develop into cervical cancer, classifying it as a STD.
Are You at Risk for a STI?
Risk Factors for STIs
- Engaging in unprotected oral, anal, or genital sex (unprotected means no condom or dental dam was used).
- A history of STIs.
- Having multiple sexual partners.
- Substance abuse, including alcohol and drug use that can impair decision-making skills.
- Failing to discuss your partner’s sexual history and health before engaging in sexual activity.
- Not being up to date on relevant vaccinations such as HPV and hepatitis.