Hammond, Indiana Urgent Care
At Midwest Express Clinic, we are proud to provide excellent medical care with heart to the Hammond, Indiana, community. Our experienced providers and medical professionals are here for you every day with convenient, walk-in hours that work with your schedule. We offer comprehensive, non-emergency urgent care, preventative care, on-site diagnostics and x-rays, lab testing, and shots and immunizations. Most major insurances are accepted, including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, United Health Care, and more. We truly enjoy being a part of the Hammond community!
Some of the immediate care services we offer include:
- Urgent Care
- Non-Emergency Illness & Injury Treatment
- Preventative Care
- Pediatric Care
- Women’s Health
- Wellness Exams & Employment Physicals
- On-Site Diagnostics X-Rays
- Labs & Testing
- Shots & Immunizations
Our Hammond, Indiana urgent care is open from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday. Walk-ins are welcome!
Urgent Care or ER?
Learn how to know the difference between ailments that can be treated at MEC and what requires emergency attention.
Hammond, IN Midwest Express Clinic
- 31 E Sibley St, Suite A, Hammond, IN 46320 (Directions)
- With convenient hours: (Check In Now) from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday.
- For assistance over the phone, please call us
- Official Website of Hammond, IN
- Map of Hammond, IN: Click Here
- Information about Hammond, IN