- Fever or body chills similar to when a fever is present
- Sore throat
- Excessive vomiting or diarrhea
- Stuffy or runny nose
While you may not experience all of these symptoms, it is important to note that a fever does not need to be present to have the flu.
If you aren’t experiencing the symptoms above, there are precautions you can take to protect yourself from the flu:
- Flu vaccine
- Avoid contact with those experiencing flu like symptoms
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like the flu
Protect you and your family and visit any of our locations today for treatment or preventative flu vaccines.