Why Choose a Flu Shot?
Free Flu Shots under the Affordable Care Act
Is the Annual Flu Vaccine Necessary?
- You have a severe egg allergy
- You’ve had an allergic reaction to any flu vaccine ingredient (for ingredient details, please contact our office)
- You’re moderately sick at the time of your visit
- Certain individuals are at a heightened risk of experiencing serious complications if they contract the flu.
- Liver and kidney disorders
- Blood disorders
- Heart disease
- And other chronic conditions.
- Young children,
- Pregnant women,
- Senior citizens,
- Those who are extremely obese
- And those who have neurological/neurodevelopmental conditions
Flu Shots: Know the Facts
Untreated flu can lead to complications such as earaches, ear infections, bronchitis, sinusitis, or pneumonia.
Flu Shot Benefits
For individuals with chronic illnesses like heart disease or diabetes, the flu shot provides essential protection throughout the year.
If you still catch the flu after getting the shot, your symptoms and illness will likely be milder.
Going the Natural Route
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Benefits of Getting a Flu Shot?
For individuals with chronic illnesses like heart disease or diabetes, the flu shot provides essential protection throughout the year. Pregnant? The flu vaccine can safeguard your child for several months post-birth. If you still catch the flu after getting the shot, your symptoms and illness will likely be milder.
Who Should Get the Annual Flu Vaccine?
Are Flu Shots Available for Free under the Affordable Care Act?
When Should I Avoid Getting a Flu Shot?
Who Faces Higher Risks from the Flu?
Can the Influenza Virus Spread from Asymptomatic Carriers?
This underscores the importance of vaccination to prevent the virus from spreading in the community.
What Complications Can Arise from Untreated Flu?
Are There Natural Ways to Boost Immunity against the Flu?
How Can I Find the Nearest Midwest Express Clinic for a Flu Shot?
We’re dedicated to providing you with convenient access to flu shots and other healthcare services.