Dyer, Indiana Urgent Care
For excellent, immediate medical care from experienced providers, visit Midwest Express Clinic in Dyer, Indiana. We are here daily to provide the care you need when it fits into your schedule, from lab testing and diagnostics, to women’s health services, on-site x-rays, non-emergency injury and illness care, and so much more. We accept most major insurances including Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Medicare, and United Health Care. Our physicians are proud to bring healthcare with heart to the Dyer community.
Some of the immediate care services we offer include:
- Urgent Care
- Injury Care
- Illness Care
- Preventative Care
- Women’s Health
- On-Site Diagnostics X-Rays
- Labs & Testing
Our Dyer, Indiana urgent care is open from 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday. Walk-ins are welcome!
Urgent Care or ER?
Learn how to know the difference between ailments that can be treated at MEC and what requires emergency attention.
Dyer, IN Midwest Express Clinic Urgent Care
- 875 Joliet St, Dyer, IN 46311 (Directions)
- With convenient hours: Check In Now From 8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday and 8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday.
- For assistance over the phone: please call us at 219-440-7340.
- Official Website for Dyer, IN
- Map of Dyer, Indiana: Click Here
- Information about Dyer, IN