We understand that getting prompt care for your child is essential. That’s why we offer a wide range of pediatric services with convenient daily office hours and a walk-in clinic option. From treating common illnesses and injuries to providing school physicals, we’re here to support your child’s health and well-being. Explore the conditions we treat and services we offer below.
Common Illnesses We Treat
- Allergies: Allergic reactions can be distressing for your child. We provide evaluation and treatment to alleviate allergy symptoms and identify triggers.
- Bladder Infections: If your child is experiencing discomfort or symptoms of a bladder infection, our medical team can diagnose and provide appropriate treatment.
- Urinary Tract Infections: UTIs can cause pain and discomfort. We offer diagnosis and treatment options to help your child recover quickly.
- Cold & Cough: Colds and coughs are common among children. Our team can provide relief and guidance on managing these symptoms.
- Ear Infections: Ear infections can be painful and affect hearing. We diagnose and offer treatment options to alleviate discomfort.
- Fever: High fever can be a sign of various underlying issues. We assess fever symptoms and recommend suitable treatment.
- Flu: Influenza can have a severe impact on children. We offer flu diagnosis and treatment to help your child recover.
- Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease: This contagious viral infection can be uncomfortable. We provide care to manage symptoms and ensure a speedy recovery.
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea: Gastrointestinal issues can be concerning. We diagnose and treat these symptoms to help your child feel better.
- Pink Eye: Conjunctivitis can be highly contagious. Our medical team provides evaluation and treatment to prevent its spread.
- Rashes: Skin rashes can have various causes. We identify the source and recommend appropriate care.
- Sore Throat: Sore throats can be caused by infections or other factors. We assess the condition and provide relief.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: Breathing difficulties can be worrisome. We diagnose and offer treatment for upper respiratory infections.
Injuries We Address
- Bug Bites: Insect bites can be itchy and uncomfortable. We provide treatment and advice on managing bites.
- Burns: Burns can range from mild to severe. We assess the injury and recommend appropriate care.
- Cuts & Scrapes: Minor wounds are common in children. We clean, disinfect, and provide wound care instructions.
- Foreign Body Removal: If your child has a foreign object lodged in their skin or eye, we safely remove it.
- Fractures & Dislocations: We assess and stabilize fractures or dislocations, ensuring proper care.
- Sprains & Strains: Sports injuries happen. We evaluate and provide guidance for recovery.
- Laceration Repair: For deeper cuts, our team offers stitches or wound closure options.
Services We Offer
- Flu Shots: We provide annual flu vaccinations to protect your child from influenza.
- School, Sports & Camp Physicals: Ensure your child is ready for school, sports, or camp with our comprehensive physical exams.
- Wart Removal: Stubborn warts can be treated effectively at our clinic.
- Ear Irrigation: We offer earwax removal and ear care services.
- TB Tests: Tuberculosis screenings are available to detect and manage TB infections.
- Tetanus Vaccines: Ensure your child is up-to-date with tetanus vaccinations for wound protection.
- Tick Removal: Safely remove ticks and receive guidance on tick-borne illness prevention.
- X-Ray: Our clinic is equipped with X-ray services to assess injuries and conditions accurately.
Your child's health and well-being are our top priorities.
Our friendly and professional staff is here to provide expert care and support. Visit us today for prompt and convenient pediatric services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why should I choose Midwest Express Clinic for pediatric care?
Midwest Express Clinic offers a convenient solution for pediatric care with daily office hours and a walk-in clinic. Our experienced medical team is well-equipped to address a wide range of pediatric conditions, providing prompt and professional care.
What common childhood illnesses do you treat at Midwest Express Clinic?
We provide comprehensive care for various common illnesses in children, including allergies, bladder infections, urinary tract infections, colds, coughs, ear infections, fever, the flu, hand, foot & mouth disease, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, pink eye, rashes, sore throats, and upper respiratory infections.
Our goal is to diagnose and treat these conditions effectively to help your child recover quickly.
How does Midwest Express Clinic handle pediatric injuries at their locations?
At Midwest Express Clinic, we address pediatric injuries such as bug bites, burns, cuts, scrapes, foreign body removal, fractures, dislocations, sprains, strains, and lacerations. Our medical team provides thorough assessments and appropriate treatment options to ensure a smooth recovery for your child.
What services does Midwest Express Clinic offer for children's health and well-being?
Our pediatric services extend beyond treating illnesses and injuries. We also provide essential services like flu shots to protect against influenza, school, sports, and camp physicals to ensure your child is ready for activities, wart removal, ear irrigation, TB tests, tetanus vaccines, tick removal, and X-ray services for accurate diagnosis.
Can you elaborate on the importance of annual flu shots for children?
Annual flu shots are crucial for children as they protect against influenza, a contagious virus that can lead to serious illness. By getting your child vaccinated, you reduce their risk of contracting the flu and help protect the community. Our clinic offers convenient flu shot services to keep your child healthy.
What should I expect during a school, sports, or camp physical at Midwest Express Clinic?
Our comprehensive physical exams assess your child’s overall health, ensuring they are fit for school, sports, or camp activities. We check their vital signs, review medical history, and perform necessary screenings to identify any health concerns. These exams help guarantee your child’s well-being during physical activities.
How can I best prepare my child for a pediatric appointment at your clinic?
To prepare for a pediatric appointment, make sure to bring your child’s medical history, any relevant medications, and insurance information. It’s also helpful to discuss any symptoms or concerns your child may have beforehand to ensure a productive and efficient visit.
Is Midwest Express Clinic committed to patient privacy during pediatric visits?
Yes, patient privacy is a top priority at our clinic. We adhere to strict confidentiality protocols, ensuring that your child’s personal information and medical records remain secure and private.
What makes Midwest Express Clinic's pediatric care approach unique?
Our clinic offers a blend of convenience, expertise, and a caring atmosphere. We understand the unique needs of children and strive to provide professional care in a friendly and welcoming environment. Whether it’s treating illnesses, addressing injuries, or conducting physical exams, your child’s health is in capable hands at Midwest Express Clinic.