8:00 am – 8:00 pm Monday-Friday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday-Sunday
- 3D/4D Ultrasounds (Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.)
- Abdominal Pain
- Abscess & Cysts
- Athlete’s Foot
- Biometric Screening
- Bronchitis & Pneumonia
- Bug Bites
- Cardiovascular Health
- Cold & Cough
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Diabetes Care
- Drug Testing
- Ear Infections
- Ear Irrigation
- Flu Shots
- Flu Treatment
- Food Poisoning
- Foreign Body Removal
- Fractures & Dislocations
- Functional Medicine
- Gender Reveal Ultrasounds (Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.)
- Hand, Foot, Mouth
- Headaches & Migraines
- Hemorrhoid Treatment
- In-House Mono Test & Treatment
- Jock Itch
- Laceration Repair
- Lipo-B Injections
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Pap Smear
- Pink Eye
- Pregnancy Testing
- Prep Treatment
- Preoperative Clearance Examination
- Rapid Strep
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- School, Sports, & Camp Physicals
- Skin Tag Removal
- Sore Throat
- Sprains & Strains
- STD Testing
- Tetanus Vaccines
- Tick Removal
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Ultrasounds (Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.)
- Upper Respiratory Infection
- Urinary Tract Infection
- VA Urgent Care Provider
- Vitamin B-12 Injections
- Wart Removal
- Wellness & Employment Physicals
- X-Rays (PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR X-RAY AVAILABILITY)
- Affordable and Quality Care: Midwest Express Clinic offers accessible healthcare for all, whether insured or not. Our clinics combine the efficiency of urgent care with the attentiveness of primary care.
- Self-Pay Patients: We recognize not everyone has insurance. Thus, we provide affordable self-pay rates for all services. Inquire at the reception for specifics.
- Patients with Insurance: Bring your insurance card and a valid ID. We bill insurance directly. The co-pay depends on your plan. If you have secondary insurance, ensure you bring those details too.
- Accepted Insurance: We have a comprehensive list of insurances we accept, including specific Medicaid plans and workers comp insurances. View our full accepted insurance list. If unsure, call your insurance provider or contact us. HMO Plan holders should verify with their insurers.
- Not Accepted: We don’t accept Department of Labor, BCBS anthem HMO, and out-of-state Medicaid other than IL.
Urgent Care or ER?
Learn how to know the difference between ailments that can be treated at MEC and what requires emergency attention.
Right at Tinley Park on Harlem.
Midwest Express Clinic urgent care is proud to continue providing excellent medical care to the community of Tinley Park, Illinois. We accept most major insurances including Medicaid, Cigna, Medicare, United Health Care and more! Our providers offer years of experience and truly enjoy helping the Tinley Park community.
Ultrasounds are available at the Tinley Park Harlem Midwest Express Clinic location. Please call ahead for an appointment or complete the ultrasound form.
Visited this clinic in a Sunday. The staff were very friendly & got us in and out promptly. We were able to fill our prescription within an hour and appreciate all of the assistance they gave us!
The front desk is very friendly and efficient. I came in and was the first one. Then another person came in and was able to fill paperwork out faster. I figured I would have to wait longer but I was called first.
The PA was very friendly and knew exactly what was going on. I was told what to do and prescribed an antibiotic. Will definitely go back if I need immediate assistance.
Wonderful staff! I think I waited 40 minutes as a walkin. Really not a bad wait. And was seen right away when taken into the back. Prescriptions were sent immediately to my pharmacy and I’ve already started to feel better.