NWI Times’ Prep Athletes of the Month
Midwest Express Clinic has partnered with Strack and Van Til to co-sponsor the NWI Times’ Athletes of the Month for this year’s prep sports program. This great program highlights exceptional prep sports athletes throughout the various high school sports seasons, culminating in the Prep Sports Athlete of the Year Award Ceremony in June 2020. This ceremony celebrates all student athletes, as well as those who support them including parents, trainers and coaches.
Prep sports is a vital part of the Northwest Indiana community, helping athletes increase their athletic skills, make lasting connections through teamwork and sportsmanship, and become positive representatives for their schools and communities. Midwest Express Clinic is here to support their athletic journeys and is prepared to keep them healthy on and off the court, and provide comprehensive medical care in the event of a sports injury.
Congratulations to the following students on being named Athletes of the Month!
- Girls Athlete of the Month: Sophia Hunzelman, Chesterton
- Boys Athlete of the Month: Jesse Mendez, Crown Point
- Girls Athlete of the Month: Emma Wright, Hobart
- Boys Athlete of the Month: Keon Thompson, Jr., Merrillville
- Girls Athlete of the Month: Courtney Blakely, Bishop Noll
- Boys Athlete of the Month: Luka Balac, Munster
- Girls Athlete of the Month: Jessica Carrothers, Crown Point
- Boys Athlete of the Month: Tommy Burbee, Valparaiso
- Girls Athlete of the Month: Karina James, Lowell
- Boys Athlete of the Month: Gabriel Sanchez, Lowell