Heading to Lollapalooza? Receive COVID tests quickly and easily
While COVID-19 is far from being over, music festivals have begun safely opening all across the country, including one of the biggest every summer: Lollapalooza. For Chicago natives, this is the highlight of their summer.
However, before fans run off to make up for lost time, Lollapalooza and many other summer festivals are implementing precautions that need to be followed. You will need proof of vaccination for COVID-19 or a negative COVID test result within 72 hours before the start of the festival.
Thankfully, Midwest Express Clinic is offering fast and affordable COVID testing in all our locations.
Test at MEC before the Fests
- Midwest Express Clinic offers PCR nasal swab and rapid molecular testing.
- Rapid molecular tests are returned within 30 minutes.
- PCR nasal swab tests are returned within 24 to 48 hours.
- Midwest Express Clinic accepts most major insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicaid, making it simple to get your test as quickly as possible.
- Don’t have an accepted insurance? No problem! We offer competitive pricing for COVID testing: $120 for a rapid molecular test or $175 for a PCR nasal swab test.
- Receiving a COVID test could not be easier at Midwest Express Clinic. Simply register online and submit your ID and insurance information. When you arrive to one of our convenient locations, stay in your vehicle and follow the instructions in the provided text message.
- Didn’t receive a text message? Call the clinic before walking in.
- Enjoy the festival!