Get Your Health Back on Track with Lipo-B and B-12 Injections
As the COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruption in our daily lives, it should come as no surprise if other aspects of our health have taken a hit. Scarce availability in the grocery stores may have meant a poor diet, or the snacks at home were too readily available when you felt stressed. If you’ve been feeling not-quite-yourself through the social distancing period, it could mean you are deficient in vital nutrients. With the help of vitamin B-12 and Lipo-B injections, you can get your health back on track before summer.
Benefits of Vitamin B-12 Injections
Vitamin B-12 is necessary in helping the brain and central nervous system function normally, the formation of blood cells, and the metabolism of every cell. This vitamin can be obtained naturally through diet from meat, eggs, and dairy items. However, some people are more at risk of a vitamin B-12 deficiency, including older people, vegetarians and vegans, those with intestinal disorders, and individuals with diabetes, muscular degeneration, or Lou Gehrig’s disease.
A vitamin B-12 deficiency can cause a variety of symptoms, including:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Low moods
- Low concentration level
- Loss of appetite
- Poor memory
Thankfully, with a simple vitamin B-12 injection, you can get back to feeling like you again. Receiving a boost of B-12 can give you:
- Improved energy level, mood, and concentration
- An immune system boost
- Less interrupted and sounder sleep
- Reduced symptoms of depression, cognitive decline and dementia in older patients
- A boost in the prevention or treatment of diabetic neuropathy
Benefits of Lipo-B Injections
Lipo-B injections are comprised of specific compounds closely related to B-vitamins. When vitamins in the body are imbalanced, our organs and systems won’t function as efficiently. As a result, you may experience a lower metabolism, increase in fat storage, lower energy, and more. In the Lipo-B injections, each lipotropic compound is responsible for making a positive impact on overall health. These include:
- Methionine: An essential amino acid that helps the liver process fatty acids, and helps lower cholesterol. Improving these processes may help prevent and relieve fatigue and reduce histamine release – perfect for allergies. It can even improve skin tone and elasticity, appearance of hair and nails, help treat chronic depression, pancreatitis, and more.
- Inositol: A B-vitamin that helps metabolize fats and reduce cholesterol. It’s been shown to help treat depression, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), and fatty liver, as well as help achieve optimal brain function.
- Choline: Another B-vitamin that helps generate energy and supports the metabolism. It also helps increase neural communication, taking the energy for the task from stored fat or dietary nutrients. It may also increase cognitive ability.
- B12 (Cyanocobalamin): The Lipo-B injection also includes vitamin B-12, which is vital in DNA synthesis, fatty acid and amino acid metabolism. It’s responsible for increasing energy, metabolic processes, and overall well-being.
While these benefits are considered to be temporary, the Lipo-B injection is safe enough to be administered monthly, providing you with continued support for overall wellness.
Getting the Vitamin B-12 or Lipo-B Injection
There is nothing wrong with helping support your body with a vitamin boost. Even the healthiest individuals need some support now and then. Don’t let the pandemic keep you down. Give your body a little extra help by visiting one of the convenient Midwest Express Clinic locations near you today. We offer both the vitamin B-12 and Lipo-B injections with no appointment necessary.